If you are planning on hiring a camper van or motorhome from us and you are traveling from the EU, EAA or you are a Swiss citizen here are the guidelines, which will not change until at least 2021, for entering the UK from the 1st February 2020.

For EU, EEA and Swiss citizens you can continue to travel to the UK for holidays without needing a visa.

If you are a citizen of an EU country or traveling from Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland you will need to show a valid passport or a national identity card.

There will be no change to travel document requirements during 2020.

The automatic eGates can still be used if your passport has the biometric symbol on it.

You are still able to drive in the UK on your existing license and will not need an international driving permit.