Following government guidance and to play our part in ending this pandemic which has been impacting the UK over the last two months we have decided to further extend blocking of rental bookings for departure dates until the end of May. If this changes we will post an update in this section.

If you are looking to book from June onwards we are accepting bookings now and offering a full refund if the restrictions aren’t lifted in time for your trip.

All current bookings are held and will be reviewed as we get nearer to collection dates. If you have any concerns please get in touch, we’re happy to help.

As most of you reading this will have heard on the news, the government don’t want people to be travelling unnecessarily and putting pressure on the more rural hospitals. In addition many of the country parks and tourist areas are closed and as such you would be restricted in what you can do if you were to hire one of our campers.

We are looking forward to getting back to normal and welcoming our customers once again to collect their campers or motorhomes. We will see you all very soon.

If you have any queries as always just get in touch.